Saturday, July 14, 2007

Welcome to my New Blog!



Hi. Jake the Animator here. I'm a toon geek. That means I animate my own short films, I hire myself out to animate professional projects, I write for websites and publications like "Animation Magazine," have helped animation historian Jerry Beck research for upcoming toon literature, and up until recently I was a professional blogger for a pretty awesome cartoon producer. And all here in New York City, birthplace of Felix the Cat, Betty Boop, Popeye, Mr. Magoo, Beavis & Butthead and Codename: Kids Next Door. Due to re-shifting, that role as professional blogger is no more, so I'm opening up my own blog today!

Stay tuned for hot goings-on, news, interviews and animation adventures, as well as updates on my personal uphill climb to the top of the heap.

No comments: