Thursday, July 24, 2008

What I'm Doing





Well, this is a busy few weeks for yours truly. Besides going to the animation block party festival this weekend, I'll be reporting on it for Animation Magazine.



I also recently signed on to be a "Research Associate" on an upcoming book by and about one of my animation heroes. I can't talk too much about it, but it will occupy my time til early August. To buy the last book I was a research associate on (under Jerry Beck), go HERE.



Down the road I'll be reporting on Disney's new Fairies line, making Tinkerbell into a corporate symbol. Well... more so, anyway. And who knows, maybe I'll be on top of "Little Mermaid III." I'm not saying I was asking Disney to make such a movie, but now that it's out, I'd like to talk to the filmmakers about the process. Believe it or not, they take their jobs very seriously.

Other than that, I'm still working my 9-5 at "Languagemate" and inching along on a new Obama cartoon to throw onto Youtube.

No comments: